Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

What are the minimum system requirements?

Hardware: 1GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, 200 MB of free space on HDD

MS Windows 7 32 bit
MS Windows 7 64 bit
MS Windows 10 32 bit
MS Windows 10 64 bit

Software: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or greater

Internet connection: Minimum 15MB for good performance

Does it work on a Mac?

Asset Controller only works on Windows, however, you can download Parallels Desktop for Mac which allows you to run Windows on the Mac operating system

How do I install the software?

1. Complete a request form.
  2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24-48 hours with a demo.
  3. Run AssetControllersetup.exe and follow the instructions.
  4. By default, Asset Controller is installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Asset Controller. Ensure you have full user access to this folder.

How do I buy a subscription?

Asset Controller is licenced under a per-user model. You can purchase a licence from here. On successful payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your licence key. Once you have received your licence key, you will need to activate your licence.

How do I activate my licence?

1. Click on Licence, then Activate
  2. Enter your licence key and click on Activate Asset Controller online now.
  3. Asset Controller will then check with the licence servers and if successful will activate your licence.

Is my information secure?  Where is my data stored?

Asset Controller stores your data securely using Microsoft Azure. Azure enforces encryption (SSL/TLS) at all times for all connections, which ensures your data is encrypted “in transit” between the database and your application.

Shopping Cart
  • Your basket is empty.
Scroll to Top
SUBSCRIBE

Join our mailing list

Sign up to receive email updates on new revisions, promotions, discount offers and more.

We use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to visit this website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance to our privacy policy.